Solution: If you fix FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' error in time, your PC will run like brand new. In order to fix your errors and speed up PC, it is recommended that your download the 'FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' Repair Tool'. This is definitely your ideal tool to solve FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' problem in the shortest time.
Install FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' Error Fixer Now
In order to repair FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' problem, use the SmartPCFixer software program. This system optimizer software is already proven to locate, identify, and troubleshoot FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' errors. Your computer should run faster and smoother after using this software.
1. The database is corrupt. See resolution 18869.
2. The Communication Buffer Size needs to be reset in the Pervasive Engine using the BTI Database Setup Utility. See resolution 20744.
3. FastForward installation is corrupt. See resolution 22133.
4. Date field values contain errors in the Source database. See resolution 22869.
Resolution 18869 - Run Database Physical Integrity (95.500) within Solomon to repair integrity problems with the database
1. Make a BACKUP of the database, which can be restored in case an undesired data loss occurs.
2. Open Database Physical Integrity from the Utility menu in Solomon IV Version 4.21.
3. Select the Repair checkbox next to all the Records within the grid.
4. Click Start.
Resolution 20744 - Explain to reset the Communication Buffer Size in the Pervasive Engine using the BTI Database Setup Utility.
1. Select the BTI Database Setup Utility icon from the Solomon IV Group.
2. Under the Component option, select Scalable SQL Engine.
3. Under the Category option, select System Configuration.
4. Under the Settings option, select Communication Buffer Size.
5. Increase the number in the text box next to Communication Buffer Size.
6. Under the Category option, select Microkernel Database Engine.
7. Under the Settings option, select Remote Read.
8. Increase the number in the text box next to Communication Buffer Size.
9. Under the Component option, select MKDE (Server Edition).
10. Under the Category option, select Memory Resources.
11. Under the Settings option, select Communication Buffer Size.
12. Increase the number in the text box next to Communication Buffer Size.
Resolution 22133 - Uninstall then reinstall the FastForward tools following the directions in the FastForward Travel Guide located on the FastForward installation CD.
Resolution 22869 - Confirm the Date field values in the Source database table using Query Analyzer.
CORRECTION STEPS: 1. Make a BACKUP of the database, which can be restored in case an undesired data loss occurs.
2. Using Query Analyzer, access the appropriate Application Source database and execute the following statement to view the Date field values:
SELECT * from XXXXXXXX
(where XXXXXXXX = the table name)
3. Review the Date field values.
4. Execute the following statement to update the Date field value to confirm it is a valid value:
UPDATE XXXXXXXX SET YYYYYYYY = YYYYYYYY + 0
(where XXXXXXXX = the table name and YYYYYYYY = the Date field name)
1. The example will be based on the PJCONTRL table and the LUpdDateTime Date field.
SELECT * from PJCONTRL UPDATE PJCONTRL SET LUpdDateTime = LUpdDateTime + 0
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:
What Else Does SmartPCFixer Offer You?
SmartPCFixer™ is not only able to troubleshoot FF Integrity Wizard Error 6 - 'Overflow Error.' error, but also help identify and fix Windows' invalid registry entries. By running Scan & Cleaner as part of scheduled maintenance, it will keep your PC from freezing or frequent crashes . Using it will reduce the probability of you getting a "blue screen", program not responding or lock up.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Related: Error 50 Itunes
,Too Many Redirects
,Temporary Error 18
Read More: ,BUG: Control Repaint Problems When ClipControls Set to False
,BUG: Help System Closes After Closing Printer Properties Window
,COM1 and COM2: Communications Device Default Buffer Size
,A GUID appears instead of the product name in the Competitor List by Product report in Microsoft CRM
,16-bit OLE Files Are Not Replaced by Office 95 Setup